grab that 1up you motherfucker!

February 21, 2008

my new desktop screenshot at work. mario, the mushroom, the goombas and the turtle shells are my file folders. mario screenshot from google.

i remember spending hundreds of hours playing this classic along with my sister and uncle. i got pretty good at it too, hopping and pummeling enemy goombas and turtles to pixelized hell. of course i learned the other, fun aspects of the game like the infinte bonuses, secret portals, "sliding", the moonwalk, dancing on vines, and the one where you go to the top of the screen by making mario shimmy up the wall. i got so good in fact, that at one point i could finish the game using only 1 life. i'm a little rusty, but i bet i can still kick your ass in this one.

um, no point here. just had a sudden rush of nostalgia. now excuse me, i have to go back to my stupid, boring life.

later.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Sonic Panda!