an entry about a past attempt in writing prose. (emphasis on "attempt")

September 05, 2007

saw this one in my old blog and i thought i'd repost it since.. well since.. okay i can't really think of a good reason why, 'cept for the fact that i am tacky and i wanna put all my "significant" entries here.

still....
the clouds on my mind have yet to bid goodbye
the crimson wave of anger that overcame me hangs over my head
frustration dwells inside my wounded heart
tears threaten to fall, i push them back
silence is my only escape, for all has been said
words that come out fall on deaf ears anyway
i see her haunting eyes in my dreams
probing, innocent and sad
what do i do? what do i say?
would she care if i shouted "i want to stay."
after all that's been done, after all that's been said
my aching chest screams i love her still..

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. whoa whoa whoa

    this is your most surprising entry yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. quentin: surprising how? is used to write a lot of gibberish before. check out my "prose" category. :P

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Sonic Panda!