Movie Time with BDO Online Treats

September 04, 2012

When I was a kid, I told myself that I would never EVER get a credit card. To me, they were unnecessary and quite frankly, extremely dangerous. This belief was strengthened further when I reached my mid 20s. Sure, I always felt a little bit jealous whenever my friends bought rare comics and toys unavailable in local stores from the comfort of their own homes, but I had the internet. Whatever (or more accurately, MOST of the) things they buy, I could *cough* illegally *cough* download off the internet.

The years have passed and now that I am in my 30s, I have seen the error of my ways. I have finally decided to "go legit", so to speak. And if that means getting a small card made of plastic and evil, purchasing things I don't really need and being in debt for the rest of my life, then so be it! Fortunately, BDO Online Treats makes it a little bit bearable by giving us FREE SM Cinema vouchers. Ain't life grand?

 


All you have to do is use your BDO credit card to buy stuff online and for a single transaction of at least P3000, you'll get an SM Cinema voucher worth P100. Of course it won't help you pay your bills later on but hey, it'll make that bitter pill easier to swallow. Don't believe me? Then head on over to BDO Online Treats' official promo page and check out the fine print. And then maybe come back here after and worship me as the harbinger of good stuff or something. 

Now sod off and start buying things!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Sonic Panda!