Life is Beau-TEA-ful: A Cup of Lipton Yellow Label Tea Awesomeness

October 31, 2011

It's a mad, mad world, and we are all living in it.

Nowadays, most things are too fast or too big or too crowded and sometimes, it's all too overwhelming for me. Maybe I'm getting old and boring, maybe I've just developed new interests. Who keeps track, really?

While most people crave adventure and social interaction, I find me-time the most exciting part of my day. It's a time where I can just relax and think, or just sit around and do absolutely NOTHING. I don't know about you, but I think it's something most people now take for granted.

Don't get me wrong: I like having fun. It's just with everything that comes your way on a daily basis, good OR bad, it's nice to have a little time for yourself, with your favorite drink in hand.

Sipping my tea, like a real gentleman. Flickr link here.
I've been an avid tea drinker for years now, and I have to say that there is no other drink that relaxes and satisfies me like a good cup of hot (or cold!) Lipton Yellow Label Tea. With that, I came up with a concoction that's easy to make, and delicious to boot! I call it the Life is Beau-TEA-ful Tea Mix.

You will need:
  • 1 Lipton Yellow Label Tea
  • 2 tablespoons of condensed milk
  • Half a bottle of Yakult
  • Ice cubes
  • Tapioca balls
Flickr link here.

Simply steep a pack of Lipton Yellow Label Tea in a cup of boiling water. Add the condensed milk and stir until the drink evens out. Afterwards, add the half a bottle of Yakult and stir again. The tapioca balls are optional, but I suggest putting some in for maximum awesomeness. Top with ice cubes to finish.

With Lipton Yellow Label Tea, the possibiliTEAS are simply endless!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Sipping tea is gay. LOLJK Larry, ILU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yakult? Foreal? Hmm, let me try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait. There's Yakult in it, I wanna try this! XD

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Sonic Panda!