Wallpapered: Springfield Punx' Doctor Who!

July 05, 2011

Springfield Punx is a site maintained by Dean, who “Simpsonizes” pretty much the coolest TV/movie/comic book characters he can think of. I haven’t been checking his stuff for months now (I was busy okay?), so when I visited his blog earlier, I was pleasantly surprised to see that he had a lot of Doctor Who stuff already! I took the liberty of “borrowing” some of his images to create a wallpaper for my laptop.

(Click here for a larger image.)


Wallpaper size is 1280x800, bee-tee-dub. Oh and look, I even made an animated gif!


I do not own any of these illustrations. Again, all images (except the background) was done by Dean of Springfield Punx. Head on over to his site and check his stuff out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Sonic Panda!