So Long, Two-Oh-Oh-Nine!

January 01, 2010


So 2009 has come and gone just like that. I wish I could say I'm sad to see it go, but I can't. Generally it has just been too disastrous and disappointing and I'm sure most of you would agree. On a more personal note, 2009 din't treat me that badly but it wasn't exactly that amazing either. In fact, it was downright mediocre. It's a situation I plan on rectifying this coming year.



Project://365 is one of the things I aim to do this 2010. I'm still unsure of the theme, but I've decided on using either photo-manipulated polaroids or doodles/sketches for the execution of said project. I'm psyched to begin this little venture of mine, and I hope I get to finish it. I think it would be good for me in terms of honing my creativity, something I've been dying to do for years now (if you've read my old blog, you'd know what I mean).

Hopefully I can pepper the year ahead with out-of-town trips, new hobbies and more beer nights. Just exciting stuff, really. I'm not that picky.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

Edit: So I fnally decided on a theme. A photo a day for a whole year. Pics shot using a camera phone, then photo-manipulated to look like polaroids. Yeah. Something like that. I will be posting my progress on my Flickr account. Wish me luck!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Sonic Panda!