nostalgia

July 17, 2005

i brought my old hard disk here in the office.. haha. it was fun to see my old pics again. the images i saw were taken last year, but it feels like a lifetime ago.. prolly because i know i changed a lot since then. even the artworks there looked like they were done by a different person. and y'all should see my old pics! i had kick-ass long-ish hair! haha! i'll try to post some on my multiply account. check in once in a while okay? =]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my liam pic.. haha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

tagaytay

we're planning to go to the cinemalaya festival later in CCP. there are supposed ta be good indie art films showing tonight. after that, we're planning to go to baywalk! yay! =]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Sonic Panda!